RESUME

"Information brings innovation"

Work smart, don't work hard!





Friday, October 8, 2010

PLE updates!

Dear Employers/Students

I have just created a link to access a pdf document of my resume. Check the 'Favorite links' for details! It serves as a printable version of my information for your attention, and when deemed necessary to have a record. This is to be used mainly for recruiting assessment and employment consideration. Please seek permission if it is to be used for other purposes.

Further, the portal(my PLE) will be updated shortly as am working on how to make it better. I am presently studying a Double Degree(Honours) in Marketing at Carlow Institute of Technology, Ireland. I am yet to keep up-to-date the platform(plugging inter-phase)resume due to some technical adjustment. I hope you will bear with me. Your positive feedback and recommendations will tremendously be appreciated.

Best regards
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment